There are four choirs for children starting at 4K and running through 5th grade.
- Joyful Sound - 4K (5:00 - 5:35 p.m.)
- Cherub Choir - 5K (5:00 - 5:45 p.m.)
- Jr. Choristers - Grades 1-2 (5:00 - 5:45 p.m.)
- Sr. Choristers - Grades 3-5 (5:00 - 5:45 p.m.)
Children's choirs meet on Wednesday evenings during the school year at 5:00 p.m. Choirs for younger children concentrate on providing fun and enriching musical experiences with beginning vocal training and an introduction to the music of the church. Choirs for older children continue this emphasis while adding specific musical and vocal training, hymn education, instruments, and opportunities to sing in worship. Contact Marcia Andrews for more information.
Click here to register for all Children's Choirs.
First Steps in Music Program
Are you interested in learning how to sing and play with your baby?
Do you long for some quality one-on-one time with your toddler?
Join us for
FIRST STEPS IN MUSIC
(Birth through age 3)
- Church members will be given preference for classes
- Classes will run for eight weeks
Nursery available for siblings by reservation only.
Contact Marcia Andrews for details (firstname.lastname@example.org / 208-2135).
February 1, 2013